COVID and Safety Guidelines
Our volunteers wearing the Stonecrest Kids logo have been background checked.
Please note the COVID precautions that we are taking:
- Stonecrest Kids teachers health screened when they arrive to volunteer
- Teachers and Kids will be required to wear masks (those above 2 years old)
- Each child will require an attendance sticker for entry to Stonecrest Kids so that contact tracing is possible if necessary
- There will be no snack or food sharing on Sunday mornings
- For the time being, we will only be using the lower level entrance to Stonecrest, once you enter please proceed through the doors for children's check-in for all ages. Please see the map below for more info.
Preschool Specifics (Waddler through Pre-K):
- We ask that infants remain with their parents until they can walk. We do invite these families to take part in the service within the worship center, or if more comfortable, they can also view the service from the lounge or the family room off of the worship center.
- Diaper changes based on CDC guidelines for childcare facilities.
- Each child in the kid’s suite will have an individual bin with materials and toys that they can use each week. Only toys that can be sanitized will be used.
- Children will participate in hand-washing immediately after entering the space.
Elementary Specifics (K-6th Grade):
- Elementary students will go directly to the Great Escape for class instead of starting in the worship service.
- Children will be seated to maintain social distancing during large and small group time (either in spaced chairs for large group or tape-marked spots for small group)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry and hand washing encouraged