We're regathering Stonecrest Kids!
We are so grateful to be meeting in person at Stonecrest with Kids from toddlers to 6th graders during our 11am services. Pre-registration is required.
Please note the COVID precautions that we are taking:
- Stonecrest Kids teachers health screened when they arrive to volunteer
- Teachers and Kids will be required to wear masks (those above 2 years old)
- A volunteer will be operating the check-in computer/iPad and security tag will be checked visually instead of being collected
- Each child will require an attendance sticker for entry to Stonecrest Kids so that contact tracing is possible if necessary
- There will be no snack or food sharing on Sunday mornings
- We have developed these guidelines uses the CDC guidelines for childcare centers and K-12 schools
- For the time being, we will only be using the lower level entrance to Stonecrest, once you enter please proceed through the doors for children's check-in for all ages. Please see the map below for more info.
Preschool Specifics (Waddler through pre-K):
- Due to volunteer availability and space, we need to limit capacity at the current time. Your reservation will hold your spot until 10:55am so please arrive promptly.
- We ask that infants remain with their parents until they can walk. We do invite these families to take part in the service within the worship center, or if more comfortable, they can also view the service from the lounge or the family room off of the worship center.
- Diaper changes based on CDC guidelines for childcare facilities.
- Each child in the kid’s suite will have an individual bin with materials and toys that they can use each week. Only toys that can be sanitized will be used.
- Children will participate in hand-washing immediately after entering the space.
- Children will be seated to maintain social distancing during large and small group time (using colorful rugs or age-appropriate chairs)
Elementary Specifics (K-6th grade):
- Due to volunteer availability, we need to limit capacity at the current time. Your reservation will hold your spot until 10:55am so please arrive promptly.
- Elementary students will go directly to the Great Escape for class instead of starting in the worship service.
- Children will be seated to maintain social distancing during large and small group time (either in spaced chairs for large group or tape-marked spots for small group)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry and hand washing encouraged